Collaborative solutions for delivering critical energy demands
We are delighted to announce the launch of “PPP Solar Energy Summit 2017” the world’s only event dedicated exclusively to delivering solar power projects within the Public Private Partnerships (PPP) framework.
Demand for solar energy has been growing across the world. In the last two years, contracts worth hundreds of billions of dollars have been awarded throughout the GCC, Asia and Africa. With solar power projects now becoming mainstream due to the fall in price of producing energy, governments are taking advantage of the momentum to deliver their power needs.
Our 2017 summit will bring together the many key stakeholders from the Solar Energy ecosystem, including those working on the many innovative projects in Asia, MENA, Europe and South America, to share lessons learned so far. From establishing the legal framework and securing financing to operating and maintaining profitable Solar Parks and Solar Power Projects, this event will explore the entire lifecycle from the perspective of all parties.
- Constructing a sustainable and flexible PPP framework, which delivers value for stakeholders and improved operational efficiency
- The view of the lenders and investors: what are they looking for? What constitutes a bankable deal? How can we strike an optimal deal for all parties?
- Dynamics in the Global Solar Market
- Balance-of-Systems Innovations
- PV Inverter Advancement
- System Performance and Asset Management